For new Customers: We are happy to open an account for you but please note that fulfilling a first time purchase order for a new company can sometimes take extra processing take time that is beyond our control. When we request information from other companies, we can only go as fast as they go! Unfortunately, that can add time to the delivery of your first order. Please remember, we can only move as fast as the people we will need to contact for references. If you need merchandise immediately, we accept credit cards. Visit the IDS Store and place your order today!
To open a new account, use our Credit Application or mail or fax the following information to the address above:
- Three credit references that are current vendors.
- Complete contact information.
- Banking references.
Contact IDS by phone and email for items that you can not find in our online store.
- Phone: (818) 597-4300 to complete your express order sale. MasterCard, Visa, American Express are welcome.
- All other sales; Please follow the instructions below:
- Fax your Purchase Order to: (818) 597-4301
- Email your Purchase Order to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (818) 597-4300 to complete sale.
- To inquire by email, click here.
Returns, returns under warranty & restocking Fees
- Customers have 30 days from ship date to attempt to return certain products under the following provisions. There will be no exceptions:
- No product is accepted without prior authorization. Any shipment that arrives at an IDS facility collect or without an RMA will be returned to the sender at their expense.
- A restocking fee may be assessed for some returns, based on condition. Customer will be notified before any credit is given and may elect to have items returned at his expense.
- No return will be accepted without an RMA number issued by IDS.
- Number must be displayed on the outside of the original box.
- Unless pre-arranged, all products will be returned to IDS.
- Any item or product being returned by a customer that is unusable because item or product fails to meet specifications or has a defect in manufacturing may be repaired or replaced under warranty for that product at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- If materials are returned for credit for any reason other than defect or failure to meet specifications they may be credited at our discretion but only after inspection and approval by the manufacturer. A restocking fee of up to 25%, excluding any possible needed repairs, may apply.
- Products must be undamaged and free of contamination and must be returned in the original packaging for any return consideration. Any product in improper packaging, used or is damaged in anyway will not be credited.
- Custom and/or non-stock items can not be returned.
- Items returned for inspection that do not require repair can result in a $40.00 inspection fee. Please contact IDS to see if you can troubleshoot over the phone first!
Blanket Purchase Orders
- A release within a specified lead-time may not be delayed more than one month and any release outside the lead-time may be rescheduled but must stay within one year of first order.
- Canceled orders not the fault of IDS are subject to restocking fees.
- Customer must notify IDS two weeks prior to ship date to reschedule blanket releases.
- A restocking fee of up to 25% may be assessed.
- The term for blanket orders is one year.
- You must specify ship dates.
- Minimum order: $50, inside continental US and $100 outside, please.
- No same-day shipments taken after 1 pm, EST.
- Some items are subject to quote.
- All new shipments COD if shipped without prior credit approval.
- Priority shipments and international shipment freight charges will be billed to the customer.
Sales Outside of the US
- $100.00 minimum on orders.
- Pre-payment required before shipping.
- Items that cannot be sent via UPS or FedEx must be exported by a freight forwarder of the customers choice.
- If you do not have a forwarder, we recommend BAX global.