Just place any ReadyMax Flood on top of the oven and start curing - no tools required. This fully enclosed curing chamber can be used with any of our floods and features 360 degree shielding for maximum protection.
The ReadyMax Curing Chamber features a door interlock which automatically causes the shutter of the ReadyMax Programmable Flood to close when the door is opened. Full system pictured below.
UV Curing Chamber Dimensions
Inside: 9" H (w/adj. shelf), 9" W, 10.25" Deep
Outside: 11.5" H, 11.25" W, 12" Deep (12.75” w/ door knob).
Add your new or existing ReadyMax Brand Economy or Programmable Flood Lamps for instant curing ovens.
Use number below to order oven only 400 or 600W Floods ordered separately.
100500 ReadyMax Curing Oven for use with either 400 or 600W Floods (order separately).
UPS GROUND SHIPPING COSTS INCLUDED - anywhere in the continental US.
LCD display and digital keypad.
- 400-Watt metal halide lamp (600 Watt is Optional).
- Parabolic reflector illuminate an 8 x 6 inch curing area.
- 100mW/cm2 UVA light (320–390nm) are standard.
- Other light ranges are optional.
- 150mW/cm2 with optional 600 watt power supply and bulb. REQUEST QUOTE FOR THIS SPECIAL BUILD.
- Front LED's: Lamp Ready, Standby, Shutter Open and System Alarm.
- Switch-mode power supply maintains constant lamp power regardless of variations in AC line input or lamp voltages.
- Auto-Range AC Line Input, at 90-132 / 180-265 VAC input makes the Programmable flood easy to use anywhere in the world.
Availability: 2 - 4 week build time. Need multiple units or a special build? Contact IDS directly for a quote. If you have never used this system with your material, be sure to speak with an IDS employee before ordering to confirm the compatibility.