100406-600PKG = ReadyMax Quad Programmable Flood Station
UPS GROUND SHIPPING COSTS INCLUDED - anywhere in the continental US
The 100406-600PKG = ReadyMax Quad Programmable Flood Station includes the programmable UV flood and the UV curing chamber. 600W UVA enhanced arc lamps, UV/IR protective glasses, power cord and manual. This unit is intended for UVA materials. System can be special quoted for UVB & visible spectrum lamps - contact IDS for that quote.
- Four banked 600-Watt long-life arc lamps
- Four banked Parabolic reflectors illuminate a 16 x 12 inch curing area with evenly distributed UV light.
- Typical Irradiance @ 4" height is 110 mW/cm2 for UVA. The system has a user adjustable intensity level (200W-600W). Time, intensity as well as all other settings can be password protected.
- Duration of curing is controlled by a 1 to 9999 second or hour exposure timer that actuates the shutter. Or use manual mode for use in long exposure applications.
- LCD display and digital keypad. Four front panel LEDs are provided: Lamp ready, system in standby mode, shutter open, and system alarm.
- The wide range 200-240VAC input voltage range allows the IntelliRay Quad to be used worldwide.
Availability: 3 to 4 week build time. Need multiple units or a special build? Contact IDS directly for a quote. If you have never used this system with your material, be sure to speak with an IDS employee before ordering to confirm the compatibility.
Have everything you need?
You may also require some of these products. Contact an IDS representative if you have any questions!